Are you thinking of starting your own business, enjoy the challenge and are excited about working in the adventure and experience industry? Upzone Äventyrsparker, one of Sweden’s leading companies in High Ropes Courses, is looking for franchisees and you can become one of us!
We are currently looking for franchisees in Vemdalen, Stockholm, Oskarshamn, Malmö and Gotland. But if you have your own place where you want to open a park or if you want to suggest that we open in your city, you are welcome to contact us.
Upzone Adventure Parks are currently located in Borås, Gällö, Göteborg, Kalmar, Luleå, Oxelösund, Skövde, Ängelholm and Åhus. We have high ropes courses of up to 15 meters with exciting challenges among the treetops. With several different courses in each park at different heights and levels of difficulty, everyone can find their challenge, whether it is in our lowest and easiest course or in our highest and most challenging. Our guests can climb nets, balance on ropes, throw themselves into freefall or climb through a tunnel, always under the watchful eye of our experienced instructors.
In addition to high ropes courses, we also have activities for large and small groups, such as Escape Game, Combat Archery Tag and Team Battle. We also work with companies so we can offer canoe rentals and Stand-Up Paddle Boards. Read more about all our experiences here.
Our vision is to be the leading company in the experience and adventure industry in the Nordic region. We want as many guests as possible to receive the best service from us and feel safe and personally treated during their experiences. We also work constantly to have the safest facilities, to create and maintain the highest level of, and be at the forefront of development when it comes to safety – we want to be the role model for other companies in the industry. Therefore, Upzone not only works with running its own parks and franchise parks, but we are also members of the International Adventure Park Association (IAPA) and are one of three training centres within IAPA.
The foundation of the company consists of a driven and committed staff, who want to maintain a high level of experience for our guests and have a desire to constantly develop and become better. A mentality that permeates the entire company from the management team to the instructors in the park.
You must believe in our business concept and in us if you are to succeed and thrive within the Upzone chain. You must also have a strong desire to start your own and the will to make a wholehearted effort. Starting your own business is exciting but hard work – especially in the beginning. You must feel committed to our concept and you must not be afraid of heights. You should be physically fit and prepared to work actively in the park yourself. You are ambitious, energetic and you believe in yourself.
In addition, you have a will to develop and keep the minimum bar high within what you do. You are prepared for the fact that it is hard work to start your own business and that it can take time before you reach a stable profitability. You are positive and easy to get along with people around you. You have an orderly finance and a start-up capital. You know that starting your own business is a big step and your family must be positive and supportive of your decision.
• Sweden’s largest and fastest growing brand in the high ropes course industry.
• Automatic membership in the International Adventure Park Association, IAPA.
• Guidance and support during the start-up phase, e.g. suitability assessment of site, facility design, contact with professional and experienced construction team from Germany, selection and purchase of necessary equipment, recruitment of suitable staff.
• Upzone Franchise Handbook, where we share our experience and routines regarding finances, personnel routines, marketing, etc. A complete “start your own” package with the basics of operating a high ropes course according to the Upzone concept.
• Initial training via IAPA of instructors as well as internal training within daily routines in the facility and in-house training of supervisors. Continuous information about updates regarding safety and routines.
• Experienced mentor on site during the first open days as well as ongoing support both by phone and on site during the season.
• Visibility on our website and in other national marketing both through advertisements and events.
• Access to our booking portal, where all bookings are handled by our joint booking center in Borås – where professional staff handles the initial guest service via phone and email and works with additional sales.
• Continued support during the operation of the park, evaluation and development of your park, as well as development of concepts within the group.
• Area protection, we do not open up more parks in your immediate area.